Thursday, December 28, 2006

The promises...


Been busy lately, things happen tru and fro.. Heart been smash into pieces, using ur own eyes to see things dat u dont want, the world seems like cheating on u was a tragic to me.. Keep drinking to keep my heart down, to make myself much more happier but it jus dat whenever u were around, the more i drink, the more i see, the more i heard, i jus cried. I'm nt tryin to gain sympthy, but i jus couldnt help it. It was jus like one hand u sayin this and another hand you're doin dat, anyway, jus forget it ba as u said is she wan de.. Darling say he'll be thr no matter wad, so better dun make empty promises.. He taught me a new word when i'm disturbing with the word "BOO", den he say "BOO is still e same as Darling" HaHas, thanks teacher.. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home